News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little video

Started by pierre, Apr 11, 2023, 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierre

Hi Captain's
Here is a little video showing the main menu, trip planner, flight map, then loader....
Hope you will like It.

You cannot view this attachment.

It uses .*fms file (X-Plane) and NOAA weather source.

Cheers
Pierre
Break the sound barrier...

stugreen82

Looks great cannot wait to start using it i had CPS-X for FSX but moved on to Xplane been flying Colimata Concorde since it came out for XP11 now i am Flying it on XP12 and would like to say thankyou for all the work you have put in for many years and hopefully soon we will have this to add more realism to the Concorde which is very much needed one quick question will this work with the heritage mod ??

Ramón Cutanda

Thank you for the peek!

pierre

Quote from: stugreen82 on Apr 11, 2023, 03:37 PM..... will this work with the heritage mod ??
First, thank you for support our work.
Until now, we are working to allow CPS-NG to export fuel and payload into COLIMATA Concorde FXP with the kind Florian Müller collaboration.
When this will be successful, we will extend the export process to Gaston Reif mod Concorde Heritage Avionic Package, which enhance Concorde simulation to an high realism level.

Cheers
Pierre
Break the sound barrier...

Speedy

Thanks for the video Pierre, and for the great news about Concorde FXP.  I still use CPS flight Document (PDF) for takeoff, landing and fuel for reference etc. So really looking forward to the release of CPS-NG.
As long as I can I WILL

Speedy